ewwww 9


http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=12731
San Jose, California β€” Talk about finger food! Health authorities in California report a woman bit into a human finger while eating chili at a Wendy’s in San Jose.

She immediately spit out the finger and warned others to stop eating. Then she got sick.

The county medical examiner says the human finger was cooked but not decomposed. Authorities temporarily closed the Wendy’s and seized all the ingredients at the restaurant.

Officials counted all the fingers of the Wendy’s workers – and say none had a missing digit.

 

Authorities think the finger must have come from one of Wendy’s suppliers.

finding a finger in your chili, now thats one hell of a prize.
~dog faced boy


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 thoughts on “ewwww