Maybe I’m late to this game of awesomeness, but I have just discovered how awesome it is to order things from Amazon.com! I mean I’ve ordered from them in the past, and I think I opened my account when I was in high school (roughly 10 years ago) but just in the last few months I realized how epic it is to peruse their site for neat shit that I really don’t need but will buy ANY way. I figured I would take some time here and go over some of the crap I’ve bought and how awesome it is.
Before I start let me preface this with I’ve always been a huge online ordering advocate, but I loath shipping prices. I know they have to be paid, I just don’t like them. I also hate taxes. I generally hate ANY additional price that get’s tacked onto the price when you go to pay for it. If an item costs $4.99 and I have a fiver I should be able to buy it and NOT be 8 cents short. That is a rant for another day.
Here is a list of things I bought (Why? Because I can)
- Philips Avent Via Breast Milk Storage Kit 1 kit (because I needs to store my boobie milk)
- Tubing for Medela Pump in Style and New Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump-retail pack of 2 (because we all ned tubing)
- Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote (because using the controller on media center is super lame)
- Lock & Lock Storage 12 Count Egg Container (because I buy eggs by the 5 dozen)
- Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapt (because I want to be bluetooth awesome on my laptop homie) (also, Targus rocks)
- Cables To Go 27141 Cat6 550 MHz Snagless Patch Cable, Blue (3 Feet) (4 of these because who DOESN’T need CAT6 patch cables?)
- Display Port Male to HDMI Female Adapter (because whoa, they make these? I have to have one!)
- Oriongadgets Sync & Charge USB Cable for Apple iPad (White) (Because a savvy iPhone owner can never have enough sync cables)
- Belkin 10FT CAT5E Patch Cable ( A3L791B10 ) (Because again, extra CAT5e cables rock)
- AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (9.8 Feet / 3.0 Meters) (Because who wouldn’t want to plug their DVI output into an HDMI port on your TV?)
- LeapFrog Tag Junior Storage Case (Because my daughter needed a case for her Tag Jr.)
- Kensington Personal Firewall, USB Security Key, Mobile Security for Windows Notebooks (because…well I don’t know why I bought this but I’m regretting it)
- HDMI Cable 2M (6 Feet) (because my dad needed some)